Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanks and Updates

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all you regular readers, members, subscribers and occasional browsers. I do appreciate it and I hope you are finding something worthwhile around here. We're at over 500 members, over a million hits and recently the monthly visits have gone pretty steadily up from 70 to 80 to 90,000+ most recently. I appreciate everyone taking the time, though since I don't run ads on here it's not as though I am making any money whether a few people visit or a lot do, but I am glad to see the numbers keep growing. Thank you all. Additionally, if anyone is interested, the "walls" page has been updated recently (and will be again in the future) and, for those who have not noticed, I have turned the "flags" page to one devoted to my own very (very) amateur photography on the subject. Also, a little word of warning (some may like it, some may not) but tomorrow will be the first post in a three-part mini-series, as part of the Story of Monarchy series, dealing with the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem. I hope all will find it interesting and thanks again for reading.
The Mad Monarchist

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mad Monarchist,

    For over two years I have very regularly visited your blog and it has been very inspirational to me to see someone defend the institution of monarchy so valiantly. My congratulations! I consider myself lucky to live in a country where the monarchy still enjoys general popularity, although here too republicanism lingers behind every corner...
    For now I wish you all the good for the future and hope you can continue carrying out your message for as long as possible.

    A friend in low places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your rising viewership. I have to say that I do appreciate the high update rate and how extensive they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reader comes regularly and thoroughly enjoys the old school approach to monarchy and life. He regards this blog as one of his very favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mad Monarchist,

    I've visited your blog for more than a year now, and it has helped me a lot in gaining knowledge that I know I could never do by myself.

    More power, and God save the monarchy!

    Also, what do you mean by 500 members? Are "members" the ones who contribute articles (or do you all write these blog posts by yourself?) or not? Please clarify.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just look over at the sidebar on your left and you will see the box labelled "Members", that's those who've hit the "join this site" button and get a notice whenever something new is posted. For the most part I write all the posts myself. Now and then someone will send me a "Guest Post" but so far I think that's happened only 2 or 3 times.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...